Skip to main content

Wisconsin Uniform Municipal Court Citation and Complaint

Madison, WI |

I received a citation with a required payment of $429.00 for retail theft. It was less than $50 and was a bag of groceries. Will this be on my permanent record? Or is there anyway to get it off of my record? I am 19.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Contact a good attorney and they should be able to keep this off your record.

This is not intended as legal advice. It is only provided for educational purposes and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Further no attorney client relationship is or has been formed by answering this question.


You have now asked, essentially, the same question at least 4 times in a row.

Please respect the time of attorneys who answer questions on Avvo and stop posting the same question over and over again. The answers you have received are likely the limit of advice that may be provided to you online. If you want more specific advice, then contact local experienced criminal defense attorneys directly. Criminal defense attorneys generally handle civil ordinance violations, as well.

Good luck!