Skip to main content

Will you please help me with this criminal trespass warning?

Plano, TX |

Because you see I want to be welcomed back into the other movie trading companies in Greenville, Preston, and Irving and of course Plano. I know I'm not suppose to go to the one in Frisco but they're something that I really want to get over at the one in Greenville so could you please help me, I just can't take it anymore!

I just really need some help because I respect the movie trading company and I know deep down I'm not suppose to go to the one in Frisco but you see I still want to be back into the ones over at greenville, Irving, and alpha rd. The movie trading company in greenville is my favorite and there is something I want to get so badly and I know your probably gonna careless but I just truly deeply want go over there and see what I want, so could you please help me? I'm begging you!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to find a local criminal defense attorney to attempt to broker lifting the Warning for trespass if that is feasible under the circumstances, for you did not provide any information what initiated its initial imposition.
As you may imagine, if you become a larger issue by not complying, the merchant may elect to bring criminal charges against you.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602


I second an excellent advice by Attorney Ivakhnenko

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.