Asked in Los Angeles, CA

Will SSI take the 25,000 PI money that I will get as a result of a car accident settlement? Can I buy a new car with the money?

Sponsored Listings

7 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings