WILL MY HUSBAND NEED A WAIVER FOR 3 DUIS AND ANOTHER WAIVER FOR BEING IN THE USA FOR MORE THEN A YEAR?

Tulsa, OK |

WILL MY HUSBAND NEED A WAIVER FOR 3 DUIS AND ANOTHER WAIVER FOR BEING IN THE USA FOR MORE THEN A YEAR?HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THIS WAIVERS TO GET APPROVED MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY IN MEXICO WAITING, OUR I130 JUST GOT APPROVED ON JULY 1 2013?

Best Answer

Your husband may need 2 waivers but they are completed on one form. Just because the I-130 was approved it does not mean that the green card or waiver will be approved. It is best to consult an attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

He might. Hire an immigration attorney

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Each case is fact specific. More info is needed in your matter. Do consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney for assistance.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

As my colleagues correctly indicate, you need to discuss this with (and retain) an Immigration Law attorney as quickly as possible.