Skip to main content

Will my back recover and what is the injury

Shickshinny, PA |

I forced my back into a gymnastic/yoga position I really couldnt do. I was fine that day. ut the next day I was sore. Few days later I couldn't even move, and not even pain killers could ease the pain. The bone next to the spine you can feel in your back I injured. A month later and a trip to the doctor, he pressed on my lower back and even though I didnt move my back looked like a v. ( sideways) Anyway, he said something was twisted and he put pressure on my back and did soemthings to it and I felt tingly but better. Now my back is still numb but moreso. If he were to put a needle in my back I am sure I would feel it but the skin doesnt feel like my skin it feels numb bu underbeath the nerves are actve and I can feel them. What did I do and will I recover completly .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


Re-post in the medical section. Feel better.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


We are not doctors and even if we were we have not examined you. Accordingly, there is no way for us to answer the question that you asked. Consult with an orthopedist in you area


This sounds like a question you should be asking to a doctor. Also, it seems from your description that you are responsible for your own injury, so I do not believe there is anyone you would be able to recover from.

Unless we have a signed fee agreement, I do not represent you and this is not legal advice. Please feel free to visit my website at We offer free consultations.


Not a legal question, you should post this on a medical site where they may be able to answer, sorry for your troubles.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Jonathan D. Marx and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney


This is a question for your doctor


I think you should look for answers from medical professionals. Perhaps you intended to post this under a doctor forum. This forum is primarily for legal questions not medical. Good Luck.

This answer does not constitute a legal consultation, or definitive answer, nor does it establish a lawyer client relationship. Each case, controversy, or situation is factually different and requires particularized evaluation.


I agree with the other answers. I would suggest that you see an orthopedic specialist.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer