Will I be required to do finger print and/or biometric exam after my advance parole has been approved?

New York, NY |

On line status shows that my advance parole was approved , but it does not show information about " post decision activity " and " card production " . Does it mean that I will be required to do fingerprint or biometric exam ? Thanks very much .

Maybe. You need to give your complete info to a lawyer to look it up for you. Hire a lawyer today to protect your legal rights.

www.estrellalawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com