Skip to main content

Will i be able to travel within the United States with deferred action????

Bakersfield, CA |

I applied for Deferred action a couple of months ago and now i have my work permit and SSN question is can i travel to any state as long as its part of the United States???

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 4

Best Answer


NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.



J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Yes, you can.

If my answer was helpful, please mark helpful or select as the best answer. It encourages me and other lawyers to answer your questions.



Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.