Asked in Bellingham, MA

Wife and I are divorcing, can I prevent her new boyfriend from moving in with her and my children?

4 attorney answers

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer