Why would a defense Attorney file a cancellation of deposition.

Palm Coast, FL |

The defense Attorney was having a problem with no show witnesses and fabricated evidence that was submitted in a criminal case regarding sexual battery.

Filed under: Criminal defense

Huh?

I am at a loss.

Would you like to post a question with some facts that make sense?

Is there a question here? please rephrase this with clearer information.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Theodor Kapun and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney.

Michael Adam Haber

Michael Adam Haber

Glad to know that it isn't only me.....

There are countless reasons a defense attorney might cancel a deposition. That is the answer to your main question. However, your details introduce many extraneous issues that implicate potentially more important questions.

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this at length.

Sincerely,
Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq.
The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A.
Office: 904-438-8082

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq. is an attorney The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A. He offers free consultations 24/7. You can reach him at 904-438-8082. Andrew's posting here is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.