Skip to main content

Why won't any local attorneys help me with a judicial misconduct matter? Are they afraid of the repercussions?

Tacoma, WA |

I have a situation where a Judge filed false documents and committed fraud in a case where I was a party, when he was still an attorney; and now he is allowing another attorney to file fabricated documents in a family matter I am in involved in. I have spoke to several attorneys who refuse to get involved. I have a $5000. cash retainer and excellent credit and credit cards. Pierce County, WA Is there anyone out there who will help me? This case is at a critical pivotal point and I don't have representation! My case is valid, but out of control.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Consider contacting the DA if you believe the judge committed fraud. But sometimes cases are not as strong as people think they are, and unless you have a slam dunk (which is pretty much never) not too many lawyers will go after a judge.

For a free consultation related to medical malpractice, personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability or nursing home abuse, please contact Lowenthal & Abrams, PC at 1-800-876-5299. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, but members of my firm are licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance. I am licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.