Skip to main content

Whom do i need to contact for legal help to get a vendor to front up with goods purchased on internet im not only one

Peru, IN |

im in NewZealand bought motorbike and motor etc ,total deal is worth 3200usd he agrees he owes but has removed email address twice offered to strip and crate another bike that i had purchased ,when recieved that was last of communication,am not the only person that he has done this to i have details vendor William Joe Cardin 8120 E Lewisburg Rd Peru Indiana 46970

+ Read More

Filed under: Credit
Attorney answers 1


If you never received the goods, you can challenge them via the payment service (credit card, Paypal). In most cases, he would have to produce proof of delivery in order to keep the payment.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer