Skip to main content

Who should I contact to review a recording agreement between myself (artist) and a record producer?

Pittsburgh, PA |

Artist is based out of Pittsburgh. Producer is based out of Nashville, Tn.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


An entertainment lawyer. Your business lawyer should be able to help refer you to an entertainment attorney.


Contact the Allegheny County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service at 412-261-5555 to get the name of one or more attorneys in your geographic area practicing entertainment law. The service provides low-cost initial consultations.

Of course, as with all of my online answers, my advice is limited by the brevity of your question and the facts provided. Additional information would be required to provide definitive legal advice, so this answer isn't intended to, and does not, create an attorney-client relationship.

Good luck!

If you feel this answer has been helpful, please consider checking the "thumbs up" box below.