We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
1. Is a JV agreement null and void if one Managing Member intentionally lets the JV got into forfeiture without notification to the other JV partners?
2. Who owns IP/Patent rights that resulted from the General JV Agreement if said JV only details distribution of investment funding, debts and profits, saying nothing about product assets?
3. If a Managing Venturer that asks for a greater percentage of ownership in the JV in exchange for greater investment, but does not document it or reveal the JV LLC is in forfeiture, does that agreement stand?
3. Can a Managing JV with majority % give a percentage of his shares to a new investor without the knowledge of the other JV members?
4. Can a Managing JV partner with majority % block the other JV partners from the IP/Patent Pending assets?