Skip to main content

Who may file Form i 765? I need help..

Lawrenceville, GA |

I came to usa when I was 4 years of age on an advance parole. I 512 with my parents. My parole has expired long time ago. I am applying for EAD. It says who may file I765. I must pick a category to be in. I don't know which one applies to me. do i fit in family based category?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


What are you trying to do? Apply for DACA? (Deferred Action?) I don't advise that you do it alone. You should seek the services of a competent immigration attorney, either myself or one of my fellow attorneys to properly analyze your situation, advise you as to the best course of action and properly handle your case.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


It depends on what basis you are applying for an EAD.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.