Skip to main content

Who is responsible for the damage by water leaks in lower condo sliding door leaks

Natick, MA |

We changed our sliding door a year ago on reference of our condominum management. Below our apt there is water leakage thorugh their sliding door, now they are blaming our sliding doo. we don't have any leakage in our unit. Our Mangement provided us the name of the company to change our door, we did the same. Now they are saying that they did not fixed the door properly and whatever damaged had happend below us, we should pay for that, thought below unit door is way too old, we don't beleive that that leakage is cause by us, please give us some advice

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Ultimately, depending upon the amount of damage at issue, you might want to pay a lawyer for a consultation. Some short term research should give you some insight on how to proceed with your neighbors.

This is a situation in which a lawyer might find it hard to give advice without payment out of fear that he might potentially escalate the situation.