Skip to main content

Who do i go to too file a motion to withdraw my guilty plea? i plead 6 days ag.

Klamath Falls, OR |
Attorney answers 2


It is generally difficult to withdraw a guilty plea in Oregon, assuming that you have already been sentenced. If you had an attorney at the time you entered the guilty plea, you should contact them. Otherwise, you can try the Oregon State Bar lawyer referral service ( to find an attorney who can advise you based on the specific facts of your case.


I agree - it is hard to withdraw a guilty plea. You should contact an attorney to review and assist you.