Skip to main content

Who do I go to for help on a bait and switch? I would like to have my product and make sure they stop this behavior?

Pittsburgh, PA |

A art retailer advertised on the internet a product for several thousand less than its retail price. Then its Vice President offered the item in question for $600.00 less, not the low price advertised. They also claim it would continue to be advertised for about a month at the low price, because it would take this long to sort out the problem on the pricing. I told them this was a bait and switch and against the law. The retailer did not care to give me the price advertised, only offered me another product at a reduced price and the original product at a reduction.

+ Read More

Filed under: Fraud
Attorney answers 2


If you believe you have been victimized of an unfair trade practice, contact the attorney general’s office.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063


All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.


You should avoid dealing with this dealer and file a complaint with the fraud unit of the Attorney General's Office.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer