Skip to main content

Who can take you to get your permit or license?

Portsmouth, OH |

My brother is wanting to get his permit and my grandma is his legal guardian. My grandpa is planning to take him and get his permit instead of my grandma, can he do this without her signature?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The registered guardian is technically supposed to sign. However, if the DMV lets your grandfather get away with it, there won't be a problem.

Matthew Johnson phone# 206.747.0313 is licensed in the State of Washington and performs bankruptcy, short sale negotiations, and estate planning in Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The response does not constitute specific legal advice, which would require a full inquiry by the attorney into the complete background of the facts and circumstances surrounding this matter; rather, it is intended to be general legal information based on the limited information provided by the inquirer; it This response also does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established after a conflict of interest evaluation is completed, your case is accepted, and a fee agreement is signed. Johnson Legal Group, PLLC

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer