Skip to main content

Who can i call to find out about an outstanding warrant i have? And when is too late to try and set up a payment plan?

South San Francisco, CA |
Attorney answers 2


You can contact the court where you were supposed to appear. The clerk of the court or traffic window can probably give you a printout of the case and direct you how to pay or appear in court, if needed. However, if you have multiple tickets, you may want to contact counsel first to see if you need to fight the tickets or merely pay the outstanding fines.


You need to contact the court in the jurisdiction where you picked up your traffic tickets. You may also want to check with DMV to see if they have put a hold on your CDL.