Skip to main content

Who, what number can i call to report marriage fraud for US citizenship. please advise

Los Angeles, CA |

i can't believe my boyfriend that i have been with is married to a women that is trying to obtain citizenship, where can i report this too and can it be anoyomous?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Try 1-866-DHS-2-ICE to report immigration violations.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.


You can also call the LA USCIS Field Office or try making an anonymous tip to 800-US-FRAUD