I have lived in my apt. for over 5 years and about a year ago I started having minor breathing issue and allergy symptoms, I just thought it was due to weather so I just purchased allergy pills and kept going but in the last 6 to 8 months I have started experiencing a tightening in my chest, wheezing and a crackling sound while in the apt. It would disappear about an hour after leaving my home, I have also been having some memory loss; not remebering what i wore the day before or where i put the remote 10 minutes after putting it down, body rashes and a few other issues.
Went to the doctor for a blood test and a few other test and they came back + for mold exposure. Can I sue for this?
Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.