Skip to main content

Where to go after doctor wont see me

Hillsdale, MI |

i was in accident my insurance paid my bills for the first year then cut me off. Now my doctors wont see me because i cant pay the bills and have no insurance

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This really isn't a legal question. Sorry.


As I am licensed in Florida and Vermont, I cannot comment specifically on the law in your state. However, generally, if another party was responsible for causing your injury, you could seek to try and hold that party responsible and secure funds to help pay for medical treatment. You may also wish to see if you qualify for Medicaid or other state assistance in getting treatment. There is really not enough information in your question in order to give you a more comprehensive answer.


If you are seriously injured from an auto accident and the no-fault insurance company refuses to pay for continued care and treatment, you have the ability to sue them for these benefits. You should speak with an attorney immediately to understand all your rights under the no-fault act for injured people involved in car accidents.

You can read more from my website at:

Good Luck to you,
/ Thomas James

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer