Where is the location of Internal Revenue Service ? I would like mail form 4506-T If i live in Harbor City, CA 90710.

Harbor City, CA |

I would like mail form 4506-T to request Tax Return Transcript. And, I don't know where should i mail to? I live in Harbor City, CA 90710.

Please help me.

Best Answer

Mail it to:
Internal Revenue Service
RAIVS Team
Stop 37106
Fresno, CA 93888

Thank you so much, Sir.

I am grateful to get your answer.

The instructions to form 4506 tell you how to process and where to mail to and is available on irs.gov. Good luck.

In addition to AVVO's disclaimer, please note that by this answer no attorney client relationship is intended mor entered into and unless there is a signed retainer agreement in place, neither me nor anyone in our office has intended to solicit clients nor reprints them. The answers are general in nature and without weighing specifics of particular query. No answer should be relied on in whole or in part, directly or otherwise to act or not to act in pursue of any of your potential claims in law or equity. You should consult with and obtain advise or representation of an attorney to protect your rights regarding your case or matter.

Thank you, Sir

Attorney Ashouri is right. The instructions to the form will have this info and should be available on irs.gov

Thank you, Sir

4506-T requests often take several weeks to answer. If you need immediate assistance, you should contact a tax attorney. Tax attorneys and other practitioners can call the IRS practitioner priority line and may be able to secure transcripts that day. I would also suggest directly calling the IRS and asking the representative who answers.

I agree with the others. If you want the transcript right away, you can go to your local IRS office with your driver's license, and they will give you one in person.

INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
RAIVS TEAM
STOP 37106
FRESNO, CA 93888

Thank you so much, Sir