Where does the public go when the Town's are breaking into home. Inspectors lie and it can be proven. 6th District Court judges

Stony Brook, NY |

are in the town pocket and they is ZERO justice. The only ones that are believed are the inspector and the lying witnesses purchased by the town. As per the Town of Brookhaven own code ONLY THE OWNER can allow the town into your home. Our town's here on long island are broke and the towns are abusing citizens and it's ok.. Every picture, statement that the town put in was accepted by the judge, 100% fraudulent. Nothing of mine was allowed in. My atty was abused and afraid of the town and the judge.
Attys is it not your responsibly to stand up for justice, you are officers of the courts. What do we the citizens do. I have gone to the Chief Justice and they could careless.There have been 2 judges
6th police department showed me papers that they are the eyes of the town and work for the town

Your question is beyond the scope of this forum. Sorry for your troubles.

The author of this answer is an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of Arizona. Unless both you and the author have signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not the author's client, and the author's discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author, and are neither privileged nor confidential.

May I respectfully suggest that you consider counseling to address your concerns of conspiracy.

May I suggest that you get your head out of the sand and begin to think honesty and ethics is important. I guess you're one that thinks the US constitution is old paper and should be abolished. I only wish this was my conspiracy story.. Are your one of the Chicago elected officials that got in on honesty? Question is not beyond this forum. Public needs to know if local gov't is allowed to enter your home without OWNERS permission, once told they are not allowed on their personal property. Or do we live in Red China, or the middle east. 9/11 as per you never happened. My forefathers risked their lives to protect YOU. Any time you would like to pay for my counseling let me know. I would have dealt with allowing them in, if they had asked. I'm outraged they BROKE into my home. I only hope the Appellant Term will help to address it. Most US citizens have no respect for gov't, ethics means nothing. Why do you think most Americans don't vote? The US constitution the rights to freedom for intrusive gov't. Innocence is important and you would think (I know that's a mistake)attys would care about protection of the law and citizens rights..My family started this country and I am out right outraged that the gov't broken into my private home and it's ok. I guess a SHOT GUN might stop the gov't abuse, this is why the 2nd amendment to protect the public from the gov't. Intentional infliction of emotional distress.. try reading the US Constitution. I know it's old but believe it or not the US Supreme Court still follows it, but for how long we the citizens of US don't now. How about INNOCENCE would love for you to hire someone to prove I am lying.. Picture do lie if they are not taken of the seen.. Taken in front of my home, problem they are not taken in front of my home, but a neighbors. Fraudulent. As per asst atty for the gov't you can see up stairs to the second floor from the front dorr of a Colonial Judges don't get put in because of political favors to the parties.

Robert H. Hanaford

Robert H. Hanaford

I do not want to minimize your concerns. There are certainly Government abuses and the Court's are the last resort to prevent those abuses and obtain relief for victims of abuse. But, there must be specific evidence (documents, witnesses) to support a claim of abuse--not speculation and guess. Good luck in resolving your concerns. The government is not permitted to enter your home absent rare circumstances without consent or a warrant.

State police or the FBI. But your statements here offer nothing but unsubstantiated
'wild' accusations, the kind of stuff that is easy to dismiss. So unless you have real evidence, don't expect much.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

NO smoke detectors, when you have on in every room and CO monitors. REAL EVIDENCE was not allowed in, judge allowed my atty to get nothing in. Only the Town told the truth. My family members were not creatable, PROBLEM NOT ONE OF MY FAMILY SPOKE. I guess in your world the gov't has a right to break into homes.. 1939 GERMANY but I guess that didn't happen either Local Police statement, they are the eyes of the local gov't. When does the police call the criminal and ask if he had permission to break in.. I would be in jail if I did this..