Skip to main content

Where do I send my deferred actions Application if I live in Texas?

Bryan, TX |

I've been looking everywhere & I can't seem to find it. - Thanks.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 3


The answer to your question is included in the instructions for completing the forms.


Dallas ... her is the list:

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.