Skip to main content

Where do i go in alabama to post bond for my family member who is detained in texas and he is eligible for a bond

Montgomery, AL |

he is in el paso detention center he is eligible for bond just want to know if i can post bond here in alabama then he can be released in texas or do i have to travel to texas to do it

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Where you post the bond depends on whether it is ICe bond or granted by the IJ, I assume it was granted by the IJ. If this is the case it will need to be posted in Texas - i suggest you call the detention center or the clerk at the court where the bond eas granted. Both will have instructions for how to post the bond.


I agree.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer