Skip to main content

Where do I get a pro bono attorney in Broward County?

Hollywood, FL |

I have been served with divorce papers and I am set for mediation on 10/07/10. I have been trying to get legal aid, but the can not take on my case since it is already on mediation state. Where can I get a pro bono attorney to fight my children's custody

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There is a pro bono project in Dade County called "put something back" which offers pro bono services. I don't know if there is one in Broward. Call put something back and see if they can help you.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer