Skip to main content

Where do i find interrogatories and notice to produce blank forms for nj?

Plainfield, NJ |

I am pro se for a plenary hearing and my ex has a lawyer. He has submitted interrogatories and notice to produce to me to answer. I would like to ask the same information from my ex.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

The state of New Jersey provides a listing of forms that are available and that must be used in proceedings. You can find a listing of the rules and forms here:

Contact me for further detailed questions and answers. 215-561-0877 DISCLAIMER: Matthew Solomon is licensed to practice law in both the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.


Use the same questions they asked you. Just reverse them all.

Please note that these answers are provided as a community service and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


It is not uncommon for a litigant in your position to simply send back a copy of the same Interrogatories and Notice to Produce that were served upon you. Just make sure to change the names and/or references to plaintiff/defendant where appropriate.

Kenneth A. White, Esq.
New Jersey Family Law Attorney

The Answer provided was based on the limited information provided, and represents information based on the law in general, not a legal opinion that can be relied upon. Before a formal legal opinion can be offered I would need an opportunity to review all possible relevant facts and circumstances. You cannot rely on the advice of an attorney given over the internet. The exact facts of your sitaution, including facts which you have not mentioned in your question, may completely change the opinion that is being offered. Please be aware that the above comments are neither protected by attorney-client privilege, nor may the same be the basis for a malpractice lawsuit.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer