Skip to main content

Where do I find a lawyer who handles Privacy Violation at the Doctors office Cases in Galveston County?

Texas City, TX |

I had my privacy violated at a doctors office when my personal information was disclosed to me while I was sitting in the lobby amongst other patients as well as some one I was having a personal conversation with.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You would call the Texas State Bar association and request a referral to an attorney in your area.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer