Skip to main content

Where can i go to get a subpenoa for my son teacher

Dallas, TX |

My son teacher is willing to testify due to my son schooling from his father, where can i go to get her served and how much is it to get it done

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You do not provide enough facts to properly answer this question. If there is a pending lawsuit, your attorney can issue a subpoena and the cost is based upon the cost of the process server plus the county fees, usually around $88.00

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer