Skip to main content

Where can I get complaint records for noise

Flushing, NY |

37-06 72nd Street Apt. 4-D Jackson heights, NY 11372

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Dear where can I get records for noise complaints?

Noise complaints are usually handled by the New York City Department of Environmental Protection.

Read more at:

Look for more information at:

You should telephone DEP to find out if you may obtain reports of noise complaints at a particular address.

Good luck.

and at:

Good luck.

The answer provided to you is in the nature of general information. The general proposition being that you should try to avoid a bad outcome if you can.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer