Skip to main content

Where can I get a good Federal EEOC lawyer who can represent me on a contingency basis in my upcoming hearing with the AJ?

Twentynine Palms, CA |

I'm a former Federal Employee . I pursued my own defense (self-appointed Lawyer). After many threats and attempts by the agency to throw me off my game, the EEOC Admin Judge had acknowledged my case. Now, the agency offered me a settlement, because they know I have enough evidence to win in the courts of law. The agency’s (base) attorney never responded after I gave him 2 options while representing myself.

I strongly feel that, if I have a good Lawyer who would take the time to fight for me then, I will have a better chance for a better/just settlement. I am only living off of my husband's Military Retirement pay hence I am looking for an experienced Federal Lawyer who can represent me on a contingency basis.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" feature to locate attorneys who practice in the right geographical area and subject field (federal civil rights litigation, employment law litigation). Get a short list together and make initial contact to schedule consultations to determine which of potential suitables are interested and available and willing to accept the case on your terms.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer