Skip to main content

Where can I get a form to contest an income deduction order. Notice of contest..

Stuart, FL |

I'm trying to contest an income deduction order and I only have three days left. can anyone direct me to where I can find this form and file it in the fifteenth circuit court of palm beach county...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am unaware of any form to contest an Income Deduction Order. There is a procedure called a Motion to Vacate that I often use which must be done within ten days of the entry of the order, but there is not a family law form approved by the Florida Supreme Court for this.

Also, it is very difficult to get these set aside. There must be error in what the court did to obtain this type of relief. I would suggest you contacting an attorney to assist you.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer