Skip to main content

Where can I renew my travel document I-131? And how long will it take to get it?

Port Washington, NY |

Got my travel passport (I-131) as political asylum.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The form instruction on the USCIS website tell you where.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.