Skip to main content

When should i speak with an attorney?

South Berwick, ME |

Dentist administered local for filling mid April 2014 but hit nerve in jaw. Tongue not responding properly now, no taste, and other mouth/tongue issues.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

You need to consult with an experienced ME dental malpractice attorney ASAP.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.


You may very well have a viable claim. Consult a ME medical/dental malpractice attorney ASAP.

The author of this answer is an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of Arizona. Unless both you and the author have signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not the author's client, and the author's discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author, and are neither privileged nor confidential.


The sooner the better. Consultations are free.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action.


Today. Like right now. .

Good luck with your situation. If you believe you may wish to hire a lawyer to help, please feel free to contact me. DISCLAIMER I am a lawyer, but I am not your lawyer unless you come to my office and we sign an engagement agreement. The answer provided here is for general purposes only, and does not presume to correctly address your particular circumstances. My answering this question does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer