When looking up someone on whos in jail at the bottom where it gives the charges , the day the meaning, when next court date is

San Diego, CA |

etc, it also has a place for roc (reason on calendar) under that the reason has abbr. COTP what does that mean? i can usually figure these abbr out but have never seen this one n cannot find it. could you please explain the meaning of this one

Not certain, but is this their first court appearance? Why were they arrested in the first place? And, what courthouse and what department and at what time is the hearing set? With this additional information might be able to figure out what the acronym stands for.

http://lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

I googled the term plus ROC. Looks like Court Order To Produce. I am not sure what that means exactly but that is what COTP means on that website. Good luck.

www.losangelesdefenders.com

Court ordered to produce - meaning the court is ordering the sheriff to bring the defendant to his or her court hearing.

*Please note that this is not legal advice and in no way formed an attorney-client relationship*

Court Order To Produce.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555