Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


When is the deadline to send my I-539 to change my visa status from J-1 visa to B-2 visa?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer