My mother and step father have both signed and had their durable POAs notorized. They mailed me the originals and kept copies for themselves. Am I supposed to wait until the document is needed to sign it, or sign it now?Yes, there is a line where the "agent" is to sign. But, if it is unnecessary until the document is needed, I should wait? Thanks.