Skip to main content

When attorney commits perjury in writing in court procedings and gets judge to rule in her favor because of this act

Huntington Beach, CA |

we were ousted from home of 35yrs because of her making up a non existant person and telling judge person lived with us 1yr rent free there is no such person that has ever lived at our home yet she has made this up and got a judge to believe her.iam homeless now and fighting this pro per cause they have stolen by not delivering my inheritance,they are trying kill me.for they perpose of self dealing because dads dead and it doesn't matter what he wanted

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You should meet with the local prosecutor. Good luck.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


You need to go to legal aide and possibly meet with fraud division at DA office .

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777


I agree with my colleagues. This is not a question for criminal law defense. However, you should discuss this matter with the DA. I would also bring declarations from your neighbors that state you never had anyone living with you in your home to their knowledge. Also, friends and family declarations too. You should also try to find an attorney who can sue the other attorney for you.