Whats the best sentence to put on legal papers for this process.

Irving, TX |

Whats the best sentence to put into a file which is being passed on to the higher officer for approval process so that the it could be put in a way for the higher officer to review and then approve and not just blindly do it based on second officers reply. I am asking this just because there was a latest case where in the commissioner just said in court that he had approved the file based on his director's request for approval and since he is not a technical person. This way the director.

So if I am a director, whats a legal way of putting out a request for approval to my commissioner so that he can't get out of it and blame it on me if the case goes south.

You filed this under criminal law and I have no idea about what you are talking. Can you provide more detailed information, please.

Although I have answered the question to try to help you, you should consult with a lawyer in your area in person on the matter. In addition, my answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us.

As these are government case files, implications are usually under the criminal defense laws. All I wanted is a professional advice on good grammar to put on files while they moving moved to higher officer approval.

It seems like you want to properly word something that has happened in your past, however I believe some details are missing. If you can include what you're seeking to explain you will likely receive more assistance.

Good luck

Although my intent in answering this question is to aid you in the legal process, my answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship in any way. You should seek the advice and counsel of a qualified attorney in your community to evaluate your legal needs and to advise you. No Attorney-Client Relationship is created without the specific intent of both parties.