Skip to main content

What would more then likely happen in asault in 4th degree no crimanal background nothing violent arest

Centralia, WA |

no crimanal background not even arested in 30 years not only did i not coment this crime but the cop forced my wife to let him take our 8 year old special need daughter into a room by herself and coerst a false statement out of her and then when i was in jail the jail withheld my leagle meds from me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


It sounds to me like you have a lot of variables in your situation that should be discussed in private with an attorney. Many of the things that will relate to your defense should not be posted anywhere on the Internet. I highly recommend you contact a local criminal defense attorney who will provide you with a free consultation to discuss your matter. Good luck.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at


Attorney Daley is correct. You need to sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss all of your options in a confidential setting. There are many excellent ones here on AVVO. Good luck.


You need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to represent you. This is especially true if you did not commit a crime! Many issues: entry into the house without a warrant, interrogation of an 8 year old without an adult; etc. Get an attorney!

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


Get an attorney and talk it over with him/her because you don't want to discuss this any further in an open forum. I wish I lived in your area so that I could help you.


There is no way to predict how a case will resolve without the direct knowledge of the case specific facts. It would be an error to provide advice without review of the specific facts in your case. I can tell you Assault 4th degree is a gross misdemeanor carrying a maximum of 364 days in jail and/or $5,000.00 fine.

From your description of the event, you need to retain an attorney as soon as you can. There are many experienced lawyers who can handle your matter. Makes sure you call around and find someone you are comfortable with. If payments are an issue, many lawyers offer payment plans, as do I. You will want to consult with an attorney at your earliest convenience to prepare your defense against the allegations.

Legal disclaimer: The answer provided is for educational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney for legal advice regarding the facts of your specific case and designed to help you with your personal needs.