Skip to main content

What would be a fair settlement amount for passenger in single car crash?

Ogden, UT |

Me:broken arm and dislocated elbow. Surgery required and a plate and 6 screws drilled in forearm. Elbow was reset. Lacerations on arm and chest. 2 months of therapy required.
Driver: Allstate Insurance/$3000 pip/$50000 bodily damage claim

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You should talk with a personal injury lawyer. Many attorneys, like me,
offer free consultations. That's what you should do.



I do have one. Just wanted to compare what he has told me.


Your case is worth what the insurance company will offer you; which is most certainly less than a qualified and experienced personal injury litigator can acheive. The carrier knows you can't litigate. Mechanic repairs your car, doctor cares for your injury, contractor builds an addition; point made? Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Serious injury...what is the liability? Were you a driver or passenger? You need a lawyer. Get a lawyer and have him/her get your medical records and help you get the most you can get.

You should consult an attorney in your State at once. Visit our webpage and tell us what you think.


It is difficult to know the value of the case without more information. If there is $50,000 in available insurance it would seem reasonable that your claim is worth in excess of that amount. There may be other insurance, your underinsured specifically, or their uninsured coverage. You should consult with a local attorney that you feel comfortable with and try to get the case settled, or if necessary take the case through the litigation process to trial.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer