What will happen if I dont fully complete my community service hours for a first offense traffic violation?

Long Beach, CA |

It's my final extension. 975 ticket. What can I so? How long would I be in if I booked myself?

Try getting another extension. You will probably get it. Show proof of what you have completed so far. Be responsible. Get it done!

Many judges in Long Beach will grant an extension if you have good cause and show that you have made a significant effort in compliance. It is important to appear before the deadline. You may wish to discuss your options with an attorney before you appear.

My firm offers a free consultation, along with other respectable attorneys. My suggestion is to meet with at least one attorney long before your next hearing.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

I agree completely with Mr. Seyfi. Make it clear to the judge that this is your top priority.

Try to complete the service, but if that is not possible at least get a letter indicating how many hours you have already done. You must learn to be more responsible and get these matters handles or you will keep running into problems, good luck.