Skip to main content

What will happen and will my safety be assured?

Costa Mesa, CA |

ive been bullied by a coworker for two of the three months ive been employed at this company (50,000 employees) This guy claims to be a "ganksta"....He threatens me when the supervisor isnt around (who is also his drinking buddy) To make a long storyt short, I recorded him telling me he didnt wana have to meet me in the street and put "fists" on me if i didnt close my mouth. Clearly you can here me trying to clear up any tention and his voice is aggresive and he clearly wants no resolve

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

Report these incidents in writing. Document everything. If you are terminated after this or suffer any "adverse employment actions" such as demotion, changes in schedule, etc. you should consult with an attorney.


A company with 50,000 workers has a policy manual and a Human Resources department.
Refer to your employee manual and report it to the Human Resources department. You can document it with a letter. Save your recordings and the letter. If it continues, note if there are witnesses present. Keep a diary of the incidents.

Your safety is never assured so stay alert.

Although the above response is believed to be accurate, it should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice because the information provided is incomplete. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. No attorney client relation is formed with me without a written contract.

Good Luck starts with a strategy and a plan.

Robert J. Suhajda, MS,CPA
17721 Norwalk Blvd. #43
Artesia, CA 90701

Former financial auditor and controller. Admitted to US Tax Court, Income Tax, Bankruptcy, IRS representation, Fiduciary income tax returns, Estate and Gift tax returns