Skip to main content

What will happen

Troy, MI |

I went to court about 15 days ago for some tickets and accident i was in but when i went and got ready to leave court they told me i had a warrant for my arrest that i wasn't aware of and so they put in a jail cell to wait for the other city to come get me but before they came my mom bail me out and it was for tickets but i got no notifications about a warrant because the had the wrong address where i never even stayed and tomorrow i have to go to court for it and i have no ideal what to expect...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I would respectfully recommend you retain a Traffic Expert like myself BEFORE you go to court. Also, you should ASAP secure a copy of your driving record from the secretary of state (it costs about $8.00) so you and your lawyer can review it together to confirm all the open issues. Please feel free to call me; I offer free initial consults. Warmest regards, Matt Catchick. 248-606-5522.


Most likely the court mailed the notices to the address on your driver's license. In any event there is not really enough information to answer your question. You should at least consult with an attorney familiar with the court in which you have these tickets pending in order to get a better idea of what to expect.



I didn't have a id then let alone a driver license


You may want to look for a consultation from a local attorney before going to the court.

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)


The term "tickets" is pretty vague as it doesn't identify whether you are dealing with simple civil infractions or traffic misdemeanors, which are criminal offenses carrying the possibility of jail in most cases. Actually, earlier today I heard a person refer to felonies as "tickets".

If you are simply dealing with civil infractions then the only real issue is your payment. If you cannot afford to retain counsel, (or simply choose not to), go to court with as much money as possible to pay up front, and a payment plan in mind on how to pay the balance. Unless there is something unusual or overly egregious about your case, judges are pretty reasonable about accepting payments. Good luck...