Skip to main content

What type of lawyer do I need

Saint Louis, MO |

My name is Kim Williams and I need a lawyer, I was charge with false accusations and have proof of charges being false. I need to know what type of lawyer I need and for a low price.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Need more information, however, you shouldn't share that information on a public forum. If you have been charged with a crime, you need a criminal defense attorney. You should find the best attorney you can afford.

Matthew D. Fry Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C. (314) 862-4332 Please feel free to contact me with any questions. The legal information provided is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. It is not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney. In no way does the information establish an attorney-client relationship.


With all due respect to my colleague, this is an anonymous forum, and enough facts have to be posted in order to come up with an answer. There are not enough facts in your post to come up with one, other than: criminal defense attorney.


A cheap one - Criminal Defense attorney


Not sure what it is you are charged with. Is it false information or making a false report?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer