Skip to main content

What type of attorney do I need to speak with about perjury and tampering with physical evidence regarding a KY State Cabinet?

Louisville, KY |

I have documentation for the above statements. Also included may be obstruction of justice and negligence. I am including a hyperlink about a decision by the Kentucky Supreme Court which directly pertains to my case. Thank you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can seek advice from a criminal defense attorney in your area.

You can make an appointment with the Commonwealth Attorney's Office in your jurisdiction. In Louisville, KY the number is 502-595-2340 for a criminal prosecutor to review the facts.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..