Skip to main content

What type of attorney do I need if someone owes me $7500 in New York?

New York, NY |

I lent my exboyfriend money and after we broke up he refuses to pay money back.
He owes me $7500. What type of lawyer should I consult?

+ Read More

Filed under: Debt Filing a lawsuit
Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

A civil litigator that practices in the areas of debt collection and/or breach of contract law.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice or legal opinion. You should not rely upon the information provided at this site without seeking individual advice from an attorney. No attorney-client relationship can be assumed or created by this post.


you need a lawyer who deals with civil litigation and or breach of contract cases.


Contract and/or debt collection lawyer.