Skip to main content

What type of attorney do i need and how much will this cost me?

Fort Myers, FL |

ive been married a little over 5 months and recently discovered my husband has a drug proble and is a convicted feolon with drugs charges,i want an anulment.hes been abusive verbally and i left before it became pysical.please help.thanks kelly

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You posted this in the criminal law section, you need a Family Law Attorney. I will transfer it for you so you get helpful answers. Good Luck

Although AVVO answers provide a starting point, nothing replaces the opinion of a qualified DUI defense attorney knowledgable about the Judges and prosecutors near you. You should consult a local lawyer for legal advice.


You will need to contact a family law attorney to address this issue for you. Good luck!


I agree - he needs a criminal defense attorney and you need a family law attorney.


Agree with Mr. O'Brien, he needs a criminal defense attorney, while you need a family law attorney. good luck.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer