Skip to main content

What type of attorney deals with hidden assets?

Tampa, FL |

8 years later evidence suggesting ex hid assets. What is my next step?

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Subpoena
Attorney answers 2


Florida laws may allow for specific remedies if an asset was hidden but may also have a timeline (statute of limitations) regarding same. Your next step is to contact the attorney who represented you in the divorce to discuss what evidence you believe you have and if you did not have an attorney, to consult with a divorce attorney as to Florida's laws.

This response is only informational and is not intended to provide legal advise nor to establish an attorney-client relationship.


You need to reopen your case, start sending out subpoenas to get to the evidence you need.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer